Registrants can be merged in the admin panel and all donations will be merged from either records.
- Go to the admin panel.
- Click on the People tab and Registrants tab under it.
- Click the "Merge Users" button on the top panel above the registrant's list.
- This will display a pop-up where you can add the 2 records that need to be merged. The donations will be merged from both records. The registration fees will be merged from user 2. If there are registration fees on user 1, they need to be deleted/refunded before merging.
- Select user 1 in the left dropdown (Merge User) and user 2 in the second dropdown (Into User). All details from user 2 will be carried over to the merged record including the email. Note: If you have details (address, registration fields, page customizations) on user 1, make those changes to user 2 before merging otherwise the new merged account won't have those details.
- Click "Merge Users" button to merge the users. Refresh your page and check the new merged user record.