A user can manage other fundraisers. This is useful for an example use case of a mother who wants to make a personal fundraising page on behalf of her young son. The mother can share her son's page, and the money raised will be in the name of her son, but the account will be entirely managed by the mother (who has her own personal page as well).
Administrators can add managed fundraisers in the admin panel :
- Go to admin panel -> People -> Registrants
- Click on Register button on the top left
- Enter Name and Address details as usual.
- Under Account Info select Managed Account and under Existing Member select the member that will manage this account.
- Under Member Options select Fundraiser option to make them an fundraiser.
- Enter fundraiser details like Goal, Campaign Name, Team/Solo. (Email is not required)