Note: This feature applies only to organizations who have purchased the Fundraising Platform License, and therefore have the ability to replicate their campaign template.
Administrators can replicate a campaign site with all settings and content (including web pages) intact. This makes it super-easy to run multiple instances of the same event (for example, in different locations). To replicate a campaign template, follow these steps:
- Log in to your admin panel (at rallybound.com/login)
- Click on "Campaigns" in the navigation bar
- Navigate to the campaign you'd like to replicate and double-click to go to the campaign information page
- At the bottom left of the campaign window, click "Replicate"
- Fill in your new campaign's information
- Select which settings you'd like to replicate
- Click "Replicate"
Before replicating, ensure that all settings and content are customized to your liking. Once a campaign is replicated, the new campaign has its own settings and content so it's best to do all the customization once — prior to replication.
Important: Once the new campaign is created, be sure to edit the elements that may have held over from the last campaign, for example:
- Campaign image
- Any unique site content
- Auto responders
- Site defaults
Note: When a campaign is created, it is automatically delisted. This is so that administrators can do edits and testing to make sure the site is ready to launch. When it is, be sure to publish the campaign by clicking the blue "Publish" button in the left sidebar to display it on the platform landing page.