There are two ways to edit your site's footer. You can edit the footer on the site itself or in the admin panel.
To edit the footer on the site :
- Go to your site.
- Click Enable Editing button in the top right.
- The footer section will turn yellow if it is an editable area.
- Click on the footer and it will display a WYSIWYG editor.
- Make the necessary changes.
- Click Save Changes button in the top right to save the changes.
To edit the footer in the admin panel :
- Go to your campaigns admin panel
- Click on the Settings tab, then the Campaign Dictionary under it.
- Find the "Various - Footer" item in the list.
- Click on the item to display the pop-up.
- Click Edit button to start making changes.
- Change the definition section to update the footer.
- Click Save button in the bottom to save the changes.
- Refresh the site page to see the changes on the site.
If any of these methods are not accessible to you, please contact email@example.com to request footer change.