The text of any auto-responder is editable by the administrator. To edit an auto-responder, follow these steps:
- Once logged in to the admin panel, select "Email" in the left sidebar
- Select "Auto Responders"
- Locate the auto responder you'd like to edit (select or hover over an auto responder and read its description to see what activates it)
- Once selected, click "Edit" at the top left of the auto-responder window.
- Select whether to disable the email, and/or disable the header and footer (see Email Header and Footer)
- Edit the text and click "Save" at the bottom. When composing the email, keep in mind the power of placeholders to personalize the email.
Note: auto responders are all system templates. There is no way to add new auto responders, or change the parameters of existing ones (except enabling/disabling). If you would like to send emails based on specific criteria, check out our triggers feature.